F.R.O.G. F.R.O.G.

Not bad at all. The only thing i would suggest is you need a harder drop. Your drop is like a frog slipped out of your hand. Best way to make a better drop is increase the time between transitions and through a hard kick in between the mix. overall 3.5 stars voted 4/5

N1nj4X responds:

I'll remember these tips. Thanks for the feedback.

Lemniscate (Basic Bitch)F Lemniscate (Basic Bitch)F

This track is amazing I LOVE IT! dont change a think fuck whatever ppl think. keep it up and if you can take a look at my music and let me know what you think

Send the boys round Send the boys round

dont you hate it when you dont get any feedback? i kno i do! so i gotta let you know this is nice slow paced dubstep. I like it makes me wana put my dick in a robotic dog :P LOL. Take a listen to my music and let me know what u think.

AliceMako responds:

I think intimate attraction to dogs is something between you and your therapist.

But yeah, you've just given a fantastic example of why, to me, if people have nothing to say that's perfectly ok.

Jump Jump

You definitely got some potential in this track. Work on EQ'ing this so more. The "yoi" sound is to loud and needs to be lowered some. Overall tho this has great structure. Keep up the work and keep making more and you will see improvement in no time! If you get the chance check out some of my dubstep and let me know what you think.

EnterPrize responds:

Thanks!

Xtrullor - Redux Xtrullor - Redux

Love it! sounds great good bass, makes me wana move! Please check out some of my stuff and let me know that you think

R.t.s (100Bpm Edit) R.t.s (100Bpm Edit)

not bad at all. I like the vibe its very calming and futuristic in a way. Please check out my stuff and let me know what you think

cokerun cokerun

I really like this alot. As a word of improvement you need a build up and drop it hard. but i can definitely dance to this

rrool responds:

cool, i will work on that.

Talk about ME! Talk about ME!

I like it alot. It has a good flow, and a somewhat gentle vibe. Add some vocals on to this one and it would make it even better. keep at it dont let anyone discourage you.

Di Di Digimon - Cutta Chase Di Di Digimon - Cutta Chase

Repeative

Not bad at all except it seems like its just a huge loop over and over.